Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2016

Concordant Vibrancy 2 Book Tour: C. Desert Rose






C. Desert Rose is a writer who has an immense affinity for all things inexplicable. She is the creator of the “Fate’s Endeavor” series, which explores the realms of angels and demons and meshes them with themes of love and loss. The very first book in this dynamic collection, “If Death Should Love Me” was released on October 31, 2014.

In addition, C. Desert Rose has authored several short stories—independently released works “A Tragedy: The Short Story of Fox and Tango” and “Crimson on a Black Rose”, along with “Her A to Z” in the All Authors Publishing House Anthology “Concordant Vibrancy: Unity“.

Future projects include the next book in the “Fate’s Endeavor” series, Demoness Enchanted and now, the participation in the next installment of the "Concordant Vibrancy:Vitality”.

To stay in the know of all things C. Desert Rose, visit:





What prompted you to be a part of Concordant Vibrancy 2: Vitality?


I decided to be part of Concordant Vibrancy 2: Vitality for several reasons. The first, I think that being part of an anthology such as this one is a blessing and and honor. Second, the theme/inspirational question moved me and in knowing that I'd wanted to test the waters in regards to writing essays, I felt that this was the best opportunity to do so. Lastly, when I became aware that I'd be in an installment of Concordant Vibrancy which would feature Award Winning Authors and Amazon Best Selling Authors, I just had to be a part of something so special. The Concordant Vibrancy venture has become on endeavor that I've grown to love and yearn to remain a part of in installments to come.

Excerpt:


Why is life so hard?
It seems that the people that least deserve to get hurt are the ones that wind up getting hurt the most. I cannot understand that. I really can’t.
As I walk through life, I analyze the ups and downs that come along with this thing we call living. It almost seems like certain things are traps that are set by the Higher Sources that govern creation and everything in it.

“Why?”
It is the most powerful question known to man.
Why?

What is it about life that makes trying to survive so difficult? Why do some people reach their goals and others live their entire lives as dreamers and never really make it? Is it because some are better than others? Does the universe favor some and not others?
Again, why?


No one can tell me that it's because the ones that don't make it haven't tried hard enough. I can attest to knowing many people, including myself, that have done nothing but try. Day in and day out, we fight to make it. Yet ... nothing! Why?

Now, what about people that want nothing more than to be happy? Not wealthy, not rich, not well off; just content, in general. Why is it that those people cannot reach their goals? I personally have tried time and time again to reach happiness, yet ... nothing! Why? There is no more a satisfying feeling in life, than that of serenity and gratification.

No comments:

Post a Comment