Search This Blog

Monday, January 13, 2014

Author Spotlight, Andrea Houtsch

Let's welcome Author
Andrea Houtsch

Official Website
Facebook
Twitter



In Andrea's words:

I am an author with a strong leaning toward erotica, fantasy and a host of other genre-blending works.

I take inspiration for my projects from my every day life and previous life experiences. As a writer I truly enjoy illuminating what makes a character tic, so to speak. I am a people-watcher – one of those folks who lingers at the fringe to observe the rites and rituals, behavioral motivations and choices, and uses those observations to make my characters come to life in most unexpected ways.

As a writer and author, I do not consciously apply symbolism to my writing but will readily admit to exploring certain themes pertaining to self discovery and awareness, and the transformation effects of the relationships we build our lives around. My current novels She Will Become andFrom Ashes Arise (both works in progress) focus around these themes and embrace both the sensual and sexual natures of humanity.


“There is no real ending. It’s just the place where you stop the story.” ~ Frank Herbert

Books by Andrea:


















Stitching Inseams






No comments:

Post a Comment