Search This Blog

Friday, January 3, 2014

Author Spotlight, Gia Volterra de Saulnier

Author Spotlight
Gia Volterra de Saulnier

http://www.journeytojazzland.com/index.html



Journey to Jazzland


Blurb:

Welcome to Journey to Jazzland! I hope that you and your children enjoy reading this book! 


This book was actually written in 1999 (or so) for a class project I took at Bunker Hill Community College and I had done all the original artwork. I tried to get it published at that time, but got rejected and the book sat on my shelf for many years.

Fast forward to 14 years later, when my husband and I started producing and promoting smaller Renaissance Festivals in MA and NH areas, that I found Flying Turtle Publishing off of Facebook.

I sent them an e mail, and as they say, the rest is history! 

I hope that this book inspires you or your children to learn about jazz or music itself and enjoy Journey to Jazzland!

No comments:

Post a Comment