Search This Blog

Monday, September 16, 2013

"Character" Interview of Lettie from "Righteous Decisions (Decisions Series)"

Hello everyone!

I'd like to welcome Lettie to the All Authors Support Group Blog. Lettie is here visiting us today from her story "Righteous Decisions"

Lettie, could you please introduce yourself to us today?

Hi! My name is Lettie. I’m a 25 year old photographer. I live in the beautiful, ancient city of St. Augustine, Florida. My life was fairly normal up until a few weeks ago. Now things are…different. You can read all about me and my recent discovery of oddities in Righteous Decisions.

Could you please tell us a little about your story? In your own words, if you will.

I was just minding my own business when it started. Looking back, I think the catalyst was my photography exhibit. It was there I met Gabe, the love of my life. I also met Chase there. He still gives me the creeps a little bit. After I met both of them, my life spiraled out of control into a paranormal world I never could have imagined.

That's super interesting! And how do you feel about all that occurred during the progression of your story?

Extremely overwhelmed. I can’t give away too much more without spoiling it for you.

Did you find love?

I found Gabe. He’s more than love, he’s everything.

Did I learn any lessons?

Boy, did I ever. First, I would have never guessed I could be badass. Or that my decisions could be so important…

Overall, do you feel that everything that happened was worthwhile?

Yes, I do. Even though I sure wish things could have ended differently. Now I have this journey I’m so not looking forward to.

Well Lettie, one again, I can't thank you enough for joining us here at the All Authors Support Group Blog! It's been so great having you with us today!

So readers, to find out more about Lettie's adventure pick up "Righteous Decisions" by Casey Harvel, at Amazon.com today!


No comments:

Post a Comment