Search This Blog

Saturday, June 8, 2013

All Authors Blog Blitz

Hello again everyone!

I wanted to take a moment to talk to you about an upcoming event that I've created, and is the FIRST and ONLY of it's kind, which I've called, the "All Authors Blog Blitz"

The general idea of this Blog Blitz is to unite any and all Authors that are willing to participate in a 1 day event that will reverberate throughout the blog world. During this 1 day event we will create an internet web connection which will bring us all together under 1 theme, "Unity"

I'm really excited about this event, as it is a catalyst for us all to demonstrate our talent and share our art with the world.

Any and All Authors are welcome to participate!

This will be an annual event, taking place the 15th of June, hence forth.

I already have BIG ideas for next years event. I'm talking about give-aways, video blogs, book release announcements... shoot, you name it! Lol. It's gonna be grand. I just know it.

So everyone, keep your eyes peeled and stay tuned for the FIRST EVER ANNUAL, "ALL AUTHORS BLOG BLITZ", hosted by yours truly, Y. Correa.


No comments:

Post a Comment