Search This Blog

Saturday, January 19, 2013

01/19/2013

My very first blog post for the year 2013


Hello everyone,

I wanted to take the time to introduce you all to my very first publication for the year 2013. It is the 3rd Part of my Love, Lust and Angel's series, titled "Needing my Angel"...


~~~~~~~



Things take a turn for the worst for Naomi who is extremely ill, and lonely. The only thing she desires is her dear and beloved Jeremiel by her side.

Jeremiel, is alone - an outcast. Bouncing around the world with no real sense of belonging. His only desire...? Her! Naomi!

The Spirit Realms are now on the look out for the now rogue Jeremiel.

Who will find him first? WHAT will find him first?


                                     ~~~~~~


For more about Namoi & Jeremiel's story/adventure, please read "Reveling in my Angel" and "Savoring my Angel", parts 1 and 2 of the "Love, Lust and Angel's" series.


DOWNLOAD IT FOR FREE, AT THE FOLLOWING RETAILERS:




~~~~~~


And, please be on the lookout for the next installment - coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment