Search This Blog

Sunday, December 4, 2011

12/04/2011

Ok! So I had this great idea! :-)


I've decided that I want to put up some Author Interviews from time to time. It won't be all the time, maybe once a month or so. But, I would really like to provide my followers, viewers and readers with Author Interviews, every now and again.


It's always fun to know what your favorite Authors are up to, and how their minds work. I mean, at least I think it's fun. Lol.


Anyway, this week I will be working on who ever I decided that I'm going to interview and when it's all done, I will be posting it here...


Keep an eye out for it! Also, if you have any suggestions of any general questions that you would like to know of Authors/Writers, please feel free to let me know and I may make it part of my interview.


Until next time my pretties!


Y. Correa



No comments:

Post a Comment