Search This Blog

Friday, November 18, 2011

11/18/2011

So, I'm really glad to be recently networking with a few different Authors. I've attached myself to a few different websites, and have met some of the most awesome, inspiring and informative people. Old pro's at the game of Writing. I'm really happy to have met them as we can all relate to each other and what it is like to be this type of Artist.

Reserving the name mentioning, I just want to take the time to give a little shout out to all of my new Author friends. You know who you are ;-)

It's a great thing. It makes me feel great, and it gives me something to look forward to. If I keep at it... if I keep trying... don't give up... push a little more everyday... I will make it. I will get to where I want to go, and that is to share my art with the world.

You know, I realize that there are millions of books and stories in the genre that I write in. However, just as I have said before. No two stories are exactly alike. Just as no two authors are exactly alike. Every story is as independent as the person that writes it.

My stories differ in that between the pages submerged in fantasy and fiction, to a certain extent, I tell the story of my life as well. My characters are a little piece of me. Just as every individual story written in the history of the written word, is a little piece of the person that wrote it.

I have great respect for the written word. Every word written, no matter how insignificant it might seem. Is more important than the world might know. Because at the end of the day... when all is said and done; the written word is the backbone of all society. It has been important since the beginning of the human age, and until the end of the human age, it shall always be important.

Everything that we write, is something that we have learned. And everything that we have learned is something that we teach. And everything that we teach is what forms the future of humanity....

Y. Correa
Author

No comments:

Post a Comment