Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Concordant Vibrancy 3: Harmony Kent



Hello Readers, Writers, and Precious Patrons and thank you for visiting All Authors Blog. For the next two weeks, we will be meeting the participants of the third installment of the Concordant Vibrancy collection, entitled “Lustrate”.

 

Today, we present Harmony Kent who will discuss why she decided to participate in Lustrate, along with a small excerpt from her work.






What Inspired me to be part of Lustrate?

I love being part of the All Author's Family, and with such a talented group of writers, I jumped at the chance to join them in writing a piece for this anthology.

The theme of fluidity spoke to me on a deep level, and Unsui was born ... the longest poem I've ever written. I had so much fun with the first two anthologies too, and you have to check them out :)


Excerpt from Unsui:

"all my life
licking honey
off the edge of the razor blade 
no wonder
I lost
my voice, my words, my world 
oh what beautiful irony
to find my freedom
I have to give it up"



For more of Unsui and other contributions in Concordant Vibrancy 3: Lustrate, rush and acquire on January 17th.
 



No comments:

Post a Comment