Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Author Spot Light: Jerry Sarkwah

Today's Featured Guest is

Author, Jerry Sarkwah



I am Jerry Sarkwah,the author of 'Kwame's Passage'.


I am a professional teacher and a writer. I am thirty-four years, and a married man .I have published seven articles with Oleafrica. Kwame's Passage is my first book on fiction. Currently, I am working on my second book entitled 'The rhythm of the gods''.

Synopsis of "Kwame's Passage":

A man called Kwame Mac-White Blackteng narrates the story of his life. He tells what he went through
under a heartless woman called Mrs. Mensah when he was just a teenager. He tells how he was; rescued from the wicked woman by American Missionary Mac-White Matthew Blackteng to the time he had the opportunity to see the four walls of a school block. He then went ahead to let us know how the death__ 




No comments:

Post a Comment