Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Thoughts

From time to time I find myself feeling almost melancholy. Saddened by the fact that I feel so alone at time. Though I'm surrounded by people, I still feel alone... I know why. I know exactly what the reason is! I don't have anyone to share my life with. I don't have anyone to call my own. Someone who will be there through thick and thin, that will be by my side in good times and in bad. Someone that will be my other half.
So... The loneliness takes hold and drown one in ones own thoughts. I was sitting here listening to a song. A beautiful song. And, I could do nothing but sigh deeply and long as I desired someone to tell me these words...

*****

I will not give up (Yo no me doy por vencido) Luis Fonsi
<Lyrics>

I stay quiet. I'm like a sleeping child that can awake at any moment with just the smallest noise.

When you least expect it... When you least imagine... I will no longer be able to contain myself, I'll go gaze upon your beauty. And then I'll yell how I feel, at the top of my lungs. Then you'll laugh and call me crazy.

You have no idea how long you've lived in my dreams; you won't expect the surprise.

I will not give up. I want an entire world with you. I swear that it's worth the wait. And I'll wait and wait for a single breath. I'll wait for a sign from destiny. I won't get tired, I won't resign, I won't give up!

I have a flower in my pocket; it's dried from how long I've waited for a woman to love me and receive her perfume until the spring returns. And she'll teach me what I never learned in life. She'll burn like a live fire in my life every day.

I'm just a step away from winning happiness, because my heart is revving up a strong storm, ever since the moment I laid eyes on her.

I will not give up. I want an entire world with you. I swear that it's worth the wait. And I'll wait and wait for a single breath. I'll wait for a sign from destiny. I won't get tired, I won't resign, I won't give up!

This silence between us hides too many words. I will no longer hold back.... What ever happens, I will go for it!!

I will not give up. I want an entire world with you. I swear that it's worth the wait. And I'll wait and wait for a single breath. I'll wait for a sign from destiny. I won't get tired, I won't resign, I won't give up!

*****

In short, this man is speaking of a love that he feels for a girl, and she has not yet become aware. However, he is going to tell her, and he'll wait whatever amount of time necessary until he can have her, because he loves her so much that he refuses to give up. Beautiful!

When will that be me??? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment