Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

12/27/2011

OK! So, I'm sure you're wondering what I've been up to in the last few months and weeks. I've been posting my thoughts here and there on my blog, but I don't think that they've been super informative. 

So, to catch you up on all the current occurrences...

1) I have made it my most recent passion and mission to bring together as many Authors as possible. How am I to accomplish that you may ask? Well, the answer is simple... Interview them! I've set myself out on a new venture. I've become a self-proclaimed Author Interviewer! So now, not only am I an Author myself but I am also a Journalist of sorts – making my field of expertise “Authors”... ALL AUTHORS OF ALL GENRES. It interests me to know the inner workings of a Writers mind. I'm not too sure why. Possibly because I can relate. Or many because I wanna see if I can. Possibly because I'm a nosey body. Or maybe because I'm not nosey enough. I don't know... But, it sounds like a great thing to me. Interview other Writers, fraternize with them, learn about them, promote them and in doing so – Unite them! ---- If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, “This isn't a competition. It's sharing.” Let's stop the game of cat and mouse and start appreciating one and others art.

2) I haven't really been writing myself lately. My mind has been way to preoccupied with so many things. The holidays, the interviews, helping other writers with their projects, dedicating time to other crafts, being a mom, and just life in general. So many things – so little time! However, I do intend on starting my writing all over again after the beginning of the year. I have two projects pending.

3) I've jazzed up my blogs and my websites. I've joined twitter. I've opened a Facebook fan-page. If you look at my web pages, you'll be able to find the links one to the other on all of them. However if your not up to browsing the pages, following are the links:




No comments:

Post a Comment