Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

11/01/2011

Hello All,

Well, I thought that I was on a roll while writing "MarcoAntonio & Amaryllis", however, things have slowed down. I'm not sure why. So I've decided that I am going to put that project on hold.

Nonetheless, my creative juices have been flowing on the 3rd part of my "Fate Books Collection" and I am really truly excited about it. I was brain storming with my son just a little while ago and we came up with some very great and awesome ideas. He always helps me brain storm because his imagination is just as active as mine... however, my typing is faster. Lol... Love you Pipo!! Lol :-)

So, I will be starting that project very soon because I can't wait to put all those ideas on paper. You, my followers and readers, will  I think get a real kick out of this new and upcoming project. It will not be a romance, like the first two in the collection but it will demonstrate love... just a different kind. It's main theme will be "family love" My characters and hero's in this story, are going to be fantastic as well. It will be in the Paranormal/Fantasy/SciFi genre.

I'm really excited. Can you tell? Lol

Anywho, I don't wanna give away too much at this point, but I will keep you all posted with the progress. That is the newest and most recent news, my friends. Until next time!

Always,
Y Correa
Author

No comments:

Post a Comment